Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day at the waterpark

Brex and Londyn chillin in the sun
Londyn the little mermaid girl
Brittany and Lexi
So today Brad jumped me......... ok get your mind out of the gutter, that didn't come til later that night. Ha Ha just kidding (Tracy that was for you:)) anyways, seriously after spending the day at the waterpark. We get out to our car and it wont even unlock with the keypad, or unlock with the power unlock button inside once I opened it manually, because the battery was sooo DEAD. I had to call Brad who was already half way home from work to come and help us. Come to find out that while I had sat Brex in the drivers seat while I grabbed our bag etc.. that he had been playing with all the buttons and had turned my headlights on and they had been that way for 5 1/2 hrs. I had even joked around with the girls that when we got in the car that my windshild wipers would probley be on and that the radio might be full blast. Nope even worse. Anyways thank goodness my hubby is the manly man that he is so that he would naturally be prepared with jumper cables, he took good care of us so we did make it home after a LONG day out in the sun. Brittany had a friend Lexi who got a pass also and is planning on coming with us quite a bit, this is nice because they can take off and do all the big slides and stuff while I am with the little ones. I am going to get a sitter a couple times for Brex so that I can go and do the big slides to, Londyn is brave and will be able to do those with Britt and I. Brex and Londyn spent almost the whole day on these little slides. This day is the first of many that we are planning on having with our season passes.

6 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Looks like so much fun.. you will have an awesome summer going to the water parks!!

Jennie said...

My kids LOVE water parks, however I do not. First the whole swimsuit thing is not my fav and the sun makes me soooo tired. But I still go just for them! Thank goodness Brad was somewhat close to save his damsel in distress. :) Kids kids kids they do the "not so cute" things that drive every mother crazy...lucky us!

jeffylou said...

Sounds like a great day!!! have tons of fun. Brad's a good daddy oh. What would we do without them!

Texas Tingey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Texas Tingey said...

Hey Kayla! I stumbled upon your blog by way of my aunts blog! I immediatly called Cass and told her I found ya. So, you'll probably hear from her also.
You have adorable kids! Britt is sooooo big! Sometimes you forget that time goes by for everyone else. People get older and you don't realize it until you see them. LOL!
About the Host: I LOVED IT! What did you think of it?
Anyway, cute family. You look super happy.
-Debbie

Cassie Cruz said...

Kayla, its Cassie, your long lost friend.heehee. Anyway, Debbie found your blog! Your family is so cute! I think that our little boys are about the same age. If you want to check out my blog it is cruznyourway.blogspot.com
ttyl,
Cassie