Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brittany performs & Londyns last day of Preschool

This morning while Londyn was at school, Brex and I went to watch Brittanys class perform their "Musical Tea time". This is where we watch them perform some of their favorite songs from the yr. and then have cookies and punch with them. They did such a great job! Brex loved the music and sat like such a good boy on my lap the whole time. Their music teacher is great and has taught the kids tons! next yr Brittany gets to join the band and she is thinking about playing the flute. (she says she wants somthing small so she doesnt have to lug around a huge instrument, I say SMART GIRL, I wish I would have thought about that, I played the saxaphone, and although it was fun to play, it was crap to haul home to practice all the time.)
Londyn's last day of Preschool for the year
This pic is of Londyn with her preschool teacher "Mrs. Rebekah". What a great teacher she is! Londyn has loved every project, song, and just EVERYTHING about school. She will be going back to the same preschool next yr after the summer and I seriously know that Londyn will be so sad to take this break. Her teacher is due to have her 3rd son in just 4 weeks, so I know she is looking forward to the time off. Today to finish off the year all the kids came in their swimming suits and sun blocked up, for fun outside in the water. Londyn has turned into such a social butterfly latley, so we will have to have some friends over to play to get us by:) We also got a packet of cute pics from throughout the yr. I am going to get those scanned into the computer and will post those later.




1 comment:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Good job Brit.. I'm sure you will be glad when school is out.. LouLou, I know you love preschool and especially Mrs. Rebekah!!