Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brittany's been tagged

Britt is so photogenic, I just took this tonight outside.
Everyone one of them turned out great!
Larin tagged my kids a little while ago and I have been trying to come up with the time to do a blurp about each of them, so I decided to start with just one at a time and who knows maybe I will suprise myself and accually get them done quicker than I thought I would. 6 unknown facts about her are:
1. Brittany is a Diva, (oh wait, I guess I was soppost to do unknown facts about her & anyone who knows her, already knows that about her) Ok so I asked her what she wanted me to make sure and make mention of and she said to say what her fav amimal is, which is a monkey, fav colors are brown and turquoise (if you dont beleive her, go back to her bedroom post). She loves mexican and chinese food. Totally loves music, soccor, bball and hanging out with friends.
2. Britt loves animals. She has a list of names that is all the time updated that she plans to use on her animals that she may someday have.
3. She does really great in school, she has always been super smart! She is in 4th grade but has been moved up to 5-6 math and gets to go in with a different teacher for that. (now hopfully she contiues to do well as she gets older!)
4. Brittany talked very early, by 18months when she went to nursery, she was talking complete sentences and so clearly that everyone could understand her, all the nursery leaders were so amazed. I honestly didnt realize how cool it was, because I didnt really have anyone to compare her to:)
5. Britt has to always wear her jewlery or she like freaks out, even when we go camping she is the one who spends an hour in front of the mirror in the toy hauler accessorizing and making sure her outfit and hair is just so. Infact when she started bball practice I told her she had to take it off and she seriously contimplated not playing because of that. She settled on atleast studs.
6. Lastly my little sweety Britt is so compassionate and tenderhearted. She still cant watch a handful of disney movies because they make her cry EVERY time. She is such a good kid and is so helpful! her sis and bro are lucky to have her to look up to, she really tries to be a good example. Love ya girl.

2 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

I love it!!! How sweet that Brittany crys while watching Disney movies. I love reading peoples tags.

Natalie said...

That's so cool that she does so well in math! What a sweetheart. I love her flair for the dramatic! She's a hoot!