Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Host

So I need to just say that this book has been the cause for my totally, completly, sleepless night. I am getting close to the end and read for awhile lastnight hoping to finish. unfortanatly all I did was set my mind up to dream very very vividly in many different directions when I had finally decided to go to sleep, I guess in my dreams I was trying to discover lots of different ways that this book should end. When I wolk up I think I was more tired than befor I went to bed (well with all that running, hiding etc that I was doing ALL NIGHT long) I realize that it is a series and will leave me hanging but geeze. I have to wonder what kind of dreams this author had as a kid to be able to come up with her crazy story ideas, I'm soo not complaining, they are great! What has everyone thought of this book? I havent heard much buzz about this one yet.

3 comments:

jeffylou said...

I went to book club last night and we had a gal talking to us about "The Host." She said she stayed up all night reading the book! I have another friend that is almost done with the book and then I'm going to dig in! The concept sounds so different, I'm excited. Yippeeee Love ya sis

Natalie said...

I haven't heard of it before, but I guess I'd better check it out!

Arian said...

i read that one too. I can't say it was my favorite - I felt like it didn't really pick up until half way thru. But it was a good read. Can't wait for the third Twilight to come out in August!