Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Brex has been tagged

This is my little man Brexen! yes, he is a redhead and has the personality to go with it.been tagged

7 facts about him:
1. He is ALL boy! he cant get enough dirt on himself, under his nails, or in his mouth. ( I seriously think he trys to outdo himself each time he gets the oppurtunity)
2. He LOVES to be outside, I can just open the door first thing in the morning and he is a goner, I cant get him to come back in without some major kicking and screaming.
3. He loves to make me be grossed out, I swear he trys to find things to do that are just sick. For example he climbed up to Londyns toothbrush, got down and as I am sure he has seen me do with the toilet brush, cleaned the toilet. You might be wondering how I found this out. Well, that happened when he came into me with his arms wet up to his shoulders and the toothbrush in his mouth!
4. Brexen Loves to cuddle! It took him until he was about a yr old to become this way, but he loves to get his blanket and come sit with me. I love that he does this! my last baby, I have to take advantage.
5. Brex thinks his sisters are the coolest people ever! He has from day one wanted to be right out there playing with them, now that he is, I just love to watch them play together. He thinks everything is so funny, and laughs all the time.
6. Brexens nickname is "Camo", and he knows it! His papa gave him this nickname and from day one when his papa would call his name he would turn his head.
7. Brex LOVES ANIMALS! I cant even say LOVES enough. I wish I could just break down and get him a dog or somthing ( I am working on trying to like dogs more) because he would be in heaven! when I took him to the zoo it was hilarious, from the beginning of the day to the very end his reaction didnt change a bit. With every new animal he was amazed and would start talking a hundred miles an hour and be smiling and pointing. I am talking like 4 hrs of this:)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lepak's said...

Gosh he is handsome... He must get his looks from his aunt Tracy... Come on Kayla break down and get him a dog he would love it and you would have all the responsibilities. I also need my hair done you need yours done yet??

Paul and Hilari Howard-- said...

He is so cute and sounds like he's such a fun little boy. Thanks for doing my hair today, it looks great.

Bobby and Shanna said...

We love our CAMO....he is such a cute and sweet kid...he can come over anytime and play with our doggies!

Bev said...

Blog's are so fun!!! I'm so glad you found mine, so I could find your's!! I've never even seen your little boy, but I heard you had a third one sometime. What a cutie. Your girls are so cute and I'm definitely seeing so much more of you in Brittany! It's so fun to see her all grown up! This will be a great way for us to finally keep in touch!

The Curry Family said...

Brexen is such a stud! You know, if you got him a dog, they could share toys! :) He's such a sweet boy!

jeffylou said...

I love how you explained it. He's so funny. And get him a dog. love, Lydia