Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dinosaur Ahhhh


Brexen is amazed
Seriously of all the pics I took of the kids, I only have one with londyn looking at the camera. The rest are top of the head shots, because she was so busy playing in the dirt.

These pics are from our last trip to ut. Along part of the drive there is about a 15 mile stretch that have these huge dino's. So when it was time to stop to let the kids get out their wiggles we decided that this would be the perfect place to stop. They totally loved this, I think that we will be making it a routine to stop everytime. I think the kids were suprised to see how big this was when we were right up close to it.

2 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

Oh my goodness!!! Dean would absolutely love that place. Is that up near Winslow near the petrified forest and meteor crater?? We will have to take the boys someday. So awesome!!!

Bev said...

Hey, where is this? Quincy would love it! bevwilcox@lycos.com