Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here is to the 3 best moms!!!

First a little tribute to my mom, she is truly one of my best friends! We always have a great time and lots of laughs when we are together. She is such a great grandma who loves her grandkids oddles. I am so greatful to have grown up in a home with a mom who cared so much. And hey, I think she must have done a preety good job, I mean just look how great I turned out! ha ha Mom I Love you!!!My next mom is Shanna, and I just love her so much also. She will do anything for anyone. What a great example! She will go out of her way to make sure everyone around her is comfortable and that they feel right at home. Thanks for all you do! And thanks for letting me marry your super awesome son. Shanna I love you!
My third mom is Marilyn, she is my mother in law from my first marriage to Don. (Brittany's Daddy) She has always had a special place in my heart. She is a very warm and caring person. I appriciate her love and support throughout everything. Please, Please dont mind me the oompa loompa in red in this picture, this was the only pic I could find of Marilyn on this computer. Let us not forget WHY I should never go through pregnancy again. There is nothing cute about that! Marilyn I love you!

2 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Thanks Kayla, You are a great Mom too...were glad that you came into Brad's life also...glad for that "last" blind date!

jeffylou said...

Mother's Day is great, whoever thought we should pay tribute to our Mothers once a year was a genius. It's easy to pay tribute to our Mom when she is so great! Love, Jen