Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday morning cartoons?

This morning I was upstairs working on a project and I was thinking how nice it was that the kids were all getting along and hanging out while watching Saturday morning cartoons, or was it? wrong, to my suprise the show that was keeping my kids entertained was none other than "American Gladiators". THANKS DADDY! Brad has been watching it and now has the kids all into it. Infact, it is so cool that all day long Londyn has been playing it. She is "Venom" she has told Brex that he is "Wolf" and has been trying to get him to howl. Brittany is "Crush" ahh watch out, they take their roles very seriously while playing. Thank heavens for those pool noodles, it has saved my kids from seriously injuring one another while fighting, and compeating:) much entertainment has been given to my kids from those dang noodles. Acually it is preety funny to watch them do this.

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Hey, as long as they are quiet...

The Curry Family said...

We love American Gladiators too!

Natalie said...

Ooooh boy! I'm glad my boys haven't discovered this yet, they already fight too much and go crazy on each other waaay too much!

Your kiddos sure look sweet camped out on the couch together!

jeffylou said...

Sounds like a great idea for the reunion!