Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brexen is so silly!



The other day I was on the computer and Brex was already dressed for the day but he came out of his bedroom with a pair of shorts, he came over to me and let me know that he really wanted them on. I proceeded to tell him that he already had shorts on, but then he sat down and tryed to do it himself, so I thought what the heck, if it makes him happy I will let him where 2 pair of shorts. Big mistake! a few seconds later he came running out of his room with another shirt, so I put that on too. Next was his pjs, since they were the ones with little footsies in them, I just put his arms in and left the back like a cape. He was totally stylin', but having a hard time moving around all packed in there with all of those layers. It was funny because after he had been wearing his clothes like that for about an hour, he finally realized that he had the foot part of the pjs swaying around behind him and he wanted them ON. No I didnt even attempt it, but dont think he didn't try unsuccessfully. Darn it:( And yes I did have to be a mean mom and make him take a few of the layer off when it was time to get Londyn from school, he wouldn't have even fit in the carseat without reajusting the straps. But the good news is that he had such a good time doing it that every morning he is pulling things out of the drawers so proud of himself and wanting them ALL on.

4 comments:

Coplen's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coplen's said...

How funny! He looked so cute! I bet he felt like such a BIG BOY too! Oh yeah by the way Mareen bought THE HOST but she hasn't finished reading it yet! I am excited for her to finish so I can read it and then I can talk to you about it. Have you seen the trailer for Twilight? It looks so good. It comes out on 12-12-08 we have to go see it! Maybe for girls night out in December!!!!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Crazy Boy..he has watched his sisters dress too many times..

jeffylou said...

Just start the week with seven layers and each day peel off the day before layer. It really might save you time in the long run, and if he ever falls you have great piece of mind knowing he is very protected!