Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cute little boy for Sale, Make offer:))


I promise that Brex has lots of toys, however you wouldnt know it from the trouble he has found himself in lately. I swear every time that I turn around he is doing somthing he shouldnt be. Londyn is in the perfect tattle tale stage and is quick to grab my hand and show me what Brexen is doing. This is one of the recent things he did, he climbed a shelf and pulled down a roll of paper towels and then unrolled all of them throughout the house. He was preety proud of himself. Little stinker!

5 comments:

jeffylou said...

Brex looks really sorry he did it, so go easy on him:) Kids are great! Just make sure to feed his kids lots of sugar and let them have Popsicles and suckers when they visit you as a Grandma. Your payback will come!

Kayela said...

I am glad that you found my blog. I ask your family about you and how you are doing. You have a cute family. I am so happy you are doing well.

Bobby and Shanna said...

I'll take him... he's gotta love his big sister, they are always the best being tattle tales.. Don't worry, he's total boy!! Love you Brex and Londyn..

Lepak's said...

I will take him in a heart beat. He is the cutest little guy in town(since I do not have boys)

Cassie Cruz said...

At least it was just paper towells, right? lol. Boys are definately an adventure! I was pretty nervous when we found out that Ethan was a boy. Didnt know what to expect. But, it has been fun, sometimes maybe, too much fun...sigh...