Thursday, June 5, 2008

Biosphere 2 fieldtrip


So do you totally remember that movie "Biodome" with polly shore in it, that came out like 15 or so yrs ago? Come to find out, that super cool movie was filmed right here at the biosphere in Az. And that wasnt just filming props, there really is a Biosphere. Were have I been? everyone was trying to convince me that I had to of known about it. I was quick to remind them that I havent always lived here, so I wasnt around when it was new and all over the news etc... I am kidding about the super cool part of the movie by the way, I dont really remember thinking it was all that. Anyways, today I went with Britt on her fieldtrip, we had such a fun time. That place is so cool!!! we live about an hour away from it, it is just north of tuscon.

Also I had a sitter come over with the little ones and it was so cute that when I was about to leave I was thinking that Paige (the sitter) was going to have to distract him, and that it might take him a minute to warm back up to her, but I was so wrong, he walked right over to her and took her hand to walk her up to his new bedroom to play. He is growing up so fast! and by the way he loves his new room, it isnt quite finished yet. but when are done I will post some pics.

2 comments:

Cassie Cruz said...

How funny! I think I remember watching that movie at your house. lol. How fun.
Ethan was born September 28. So, ya, they are like the exact same age. :) And, we are not going to be in Blanding for the 4th. We have to go to Salt Lake to Ryans moms house. We will be in Blanding the first weekend of August for a family reunion.

The Knappy Crew said...

I had no idea it was here in Arizona. I will have to Day Tripp that place. BTW, no bundle for me.....Yay!!