Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brexen cracks me up!



Last night was the first night Brex slept in his big boy bed. I layed him right down and he fell right asleep. Easy as that! he was so proud to sleep in his new bed, the night befor we had his bed set up but didnt have the siderail up yet so we still had him sleep in his crib, poor boy, he was so sad about that.

This morning at 6:00 he climbed out of his bed and opened his door, came out in the loft and started shouting out each of our names. He was wondering were we all were, um duhh sunday morning means STILL IN BED! so we called him into our bedroom to climb up in bed with us. I am hoping this waking up early doesnt become a habit now that he has a little more freedom.

This morning I went to lay him down for his morning nap and he climbed down out of bed and came over to the door to try to get out, I was standing outside holding the handle. He only tryed one time to open it, so when it didnt work he went back over and climbed up on his bed and went right to sleep. Brad just peeked in to make sure that he wasnt asleep on the floor or somthing. He came out laughing so hard, but trying to stay quiet so he wouldnt wake Brex, but this was picture worthy how Brex had climbed in and layed so funny at the bottom of the bed. Honestly these pics dont do justice!

7 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Way to go big boy...sleepin in your own big boy bed..Gotta love this kid!!

Natalie said...

Aww, he looks so sweet passed out on the foot of the bed! Getting his own big boy bed is such a big step!

Marcie and Holly said...

He is so cute. His bedspread is cute! He is getting so big.

Caryn said...

SO Brave, I haven't decided if I will EVER let Berkley out of his crib! Cute photos though (and cute cute bedding)

jeffylou said...

At least he sleeps on the bed. From age 2-3 I didn't know why we had even set up a bed because we'd find them in their closets, under the bed, or right by the door. What a cutie!!! Love ya Jen

Tami said...

you crack me up! I was like "Brittany? who's posting on my blog on accident?" anyway I love your new background, very cute. Don't ya just love em when they're freshly bathed in their jammies and all snugly before bed? doesn't matter how big they get,I just wanna smooch em when they're all passed out like Brex- just don't wake em up!!!!

Michael and Dena said...

I love his new bwd so cute