Sunday, June 15, 2008

Poor Little guy!


My poor little boy has had it ruff this week. He is usually so happy go lucky that I new that what we thought was a little case of pink eye, just had to be more than that. I was right when I took him to the doc and found out that he had a double ear infection on top of seriously the worst case of pink eye that any of my kids have ever had. This picture says it all I am sure!! This was Brex right after he wolk up in the morning, this is as far as he could even open his eyes, I didnt just catch him in a blink. They were just glued SHUT! of course what does a true blogger do, umm duh, grab the camera before I help him to see.

4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Poor Brex! I'm glad to see tonight he was feeling better.

Cassie Cruz said...

That is so sad! Its the worst when little ones are sick. Danelle's little Talon has the chicken pox.
Good job to Londyn for doing well with her swimming lessons. I should have put my kids in, but, I guess we never go swimming anyway. We just hit up the water parks.
And that is so funny that you commented on that song because I was just thinking about that not too long ago! haahaa we were definately dorks.

Kenny Do's said...

Kayla, that cracks me up that you took a picture before helping him, too funny... you are a TRUE blogger! Linnae

Jennie said...

Kayla Kayla, your poor little man needed his mommy's help and what does she do...grab the camera?!?!? Something is wrong with that! :) I hope he feels better, that just looks miserable.