Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brad's Texas hunt

The hunting gang: Eric Decker, Brad, His dad Bobby, Buck leavitt, Cody SolomonBrad and his mouse he closed in the freezer door, umm groooooosssssss!!!
I guess they had to do that hand sign with all of there animals that they killed for the ranch to take pics of and put up on there wall of fame. They thought it would be preety funny to send the mouse one to the ranch owner
brad got himself a New Zealand Mnt goat, Buck and cody both got a Corsican Ram using bow and arrows.
Bobby with his Texas Dall sheep
All the boys all geared up getting ready to take off the first morning.
I kept forgetting to get these pictures off of the camera that brad took hunting. He had such a great time, but tells me that he missed me and the kids oddles. I think he just said that to get brownie points:) j/k

2 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Shoot, Buck is super tall!! Yucky mouse though, eww!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Looks like they had a blast..I'm with Cassi, did Buck feel out of place?? I'm glad they had the chance to do this...