Thursday, October 16, 2008

part 1 of our utah trip

Grandma Nancy, Grandma Julie, and my fam, (minus Brad) all went to enjoy lunch down at "twin rocks" in Bluff. Brexen was so funny, when the waitress came over he said "Diet Coke please" and my mom started laughing and said, did he really just ask for that? he then procceded to ask for a taco too:) he had heard us talking about wanting a navajo taco. what a crack up he knows what he likes
Hear is Britt with grandma Nancy
Lulu bugs
Brex chillin on grandpa's lap while we were watching tv

We are currently still in Blanding enjoy the nice long break from life:) I love my life, but there is no place like home as dorothy said.

4 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun.. I'm sure the weather is much much cooler that here.. we miss you tons!! have a safe journey home..

Bev said...

Especially if home is Blanding! I love Twin Rocks!

jeffylou said...

Sorry to hear about Brex. Hopefully he will be okay. Glad you are having a great time! Miss you all this weekend.

Cory said...

I bet you are having a great time. It is good to go home, Blanding after all these years still feels that way to me as well. Tell your parents hello for me. Love you all.
Cory