Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party time

Londyn and Brexen were invited to a friends dressup birthday party yesterday. It was such a fun party, the kids had a great time.
This is my little cowboy Brex, he wore this with pride. I couldnt beleive that he kept his hat on the entire time:)

Later this same day we went to our wards trunk or treat- chili cookoff. What a slammin' turn out, the kids had a blast and they made a killing on the candy.


Brex was out keeping everyone in line with his pistol



Britt was off with her friends the whole time. What fun costumes!




6 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Cute cute costumes..Miss LadyBug is just adorable..guess I'll have to watch out for the cowboy tomorrow nite at our families halloween party...and boy oh boy Brit...you sure do look like a pirate... Looks like way too much fun!

The Curry Family said...

Looks like fun! Madisen can't wait to get dressed up tomorrow night with all her cousins.

The Knappy Crew said...

Your little cowboy is sooo cute. Hey, where is your Powerpuff girl costume?

Angela Lindley said...

SSSSSOOOOO Cute. I love the cowboy outfit. Fits him for sure. I love all the costumes.
Where are your costumes parents????

Adalia said...

cute outfits! Dont you just love trunk or treat time! We have ours tonight and the kids cant wait. I cant believe how big Brittany is getting!

Kara said...

We had a lot of fun at the trunk or treat too! I loved Londyn's cute ladybug costume! Here's my email address so you can send me yours and I can invite you to my blog!

kara.sly@gmail.com