Friday, October 24, 2008

We are true hunters!

We totally look like great hunters if I dont say so myself

Brad doesnt quite look awake yet. However it was like christmas morning for me, I was so excited.
this was as successful as we were in the time we got to hunt. I dont think this deer is going to make to much jerky, darn! We did see a couple bucks, but the shots were quite far. Owell atleast there was to gutting the deer left for us to do:)


Some of the boys, I wont name names. Umm Brian, wernt sure if they wanted some girls along for their manly hunt. But we looked so cute in our camo how could they have resisted us.

5 comments:

Angela Lindley said...

Love the picture of dad and his deer leg. How rude, he didn't share his spoils. I stole one pic, but I'm sure you won't mind.

Arian said...

You look so official! I am extremely impressed. :)

The Barclay Family said...

You do look very cute in the camo girls! Looks like fun times.

The Dobbs said...

Your blog is so fun to look at. You guys are ALWAYS having fun. You look like a wonderful mom!

jeffylou said...

What a good lookin' hunting crew!