Friday, October 10, 2008

wow another tooth:)

Britt has been sad that she still has all of her teeth, what's the rush, right. Well 6 months ago when we were at her dentist apt he finished her checkup and asked her if she had any questions and totally serious she asked "yes I have one question, umm how long do I need to wait until I can get my teeth whitened?" I laughed only because I didnt even know she wanted that done. He thought she was adorable and assured her that it would still be a few years because she first had to loose all of her baby teeth. This is one step closer in her book:)

what a crack up, she is so dramatic about it:) THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS TOOTH COMING OUT WAS THAT SHE SPENT THE EVENING AT NANA AND PAPA'S AND HER TOOTH WASNT EVEN LOOSE. ON THE DRIVE HOME SHE FELT IT LOOSEN AND FROM THEN IT WAS ON. WITHIN 10 MIN OF IT BECOMING LOOSE, SHE HAD IT OUT!

4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Way to go Britt, one step closer...YAY!

Bobby and Shanna said...

It must have been the "crispy" tacos she ate for dinner..way to go Brit...

Angela Lindley said...

Good thing you did this on your own Brit. I remember when my aunt Terri would tie me up to the door knob. doing it by yourself is a lot better.

The Barclay Family said...

Teeth whitening? I wonder who she got that idea from? ;) I remember going to a hair show with you Kayla and the guys at the teeth whitening booth, were trying to sell it to you until you smiled! :)