Sunday, October 12, 2008

My little princess and Prince

Of course if I take a picture of one of them, I have to take one of the other. Life IS fare!

when I was getting Londyn ready for school the other day I asked her how she wanted her hair done. Usually we ask if she wants it down, pony, or willy neilson's (braided pigtails). She told me to hold on and came back with her princess tiara and asked that she please needed to wear that and a pony. So being the good little mommy, I did just that:)
It is funny how when a kid wears a tiara it totally changes the way they do things, totally like a princess would. Ha ha just kidding, but she did look so cute and we ended up needing to run to the grocery store and she was so proud to parade around like that all day.

6 comments:

jeffylou said...

Maybe you should get one too and be twins

Angela Lindley said...

How cute is that. Maybe if she had the fake break your ankles princess shoes, she would have acting like a princess. haha Londyn is great.

Bobby and Shanna said...

they are both so darn cute... I would give them everything anytime.. glad I'm the Nana!!

The Curry Family said...

So cute! Lulu is a little princess, and of course Brex a prince!

The Barclay Family said...

I totally need a girl! How fun, and what a cute princess and prince you have

Bret and Julie Burnham said...

What cute prince and princess you have!