Friday, October 3, 2008

Husband Tag

Brad is the hot one in the middle
How long have you been married? on march 1st it will be 6 yrs
How old is your husband? 32
Who eats more? depends on what it is we are eating:)
Who said I love you first? he did
Who is taller? umm we are the same:) NOT, I just always have my hair poofed so it looks that way.
Who sings better? we both sing preety good
Who is smarter? depends on the subject
Who controls the T.V. remote? If I am in the room I do. what a good hubby to put up with my shows. Really the only time we watch tv is at night and he usually falls asleep anyways.

Whose temper is worse? about the same
Who does the laundry?we both do
Who does the dishes? Brad usually, he is so picky about how the dishwasher is loaded, so by all means I just let him do it his way:) its not like there arnt a million other things I could do instead.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you are looking at the bed it is me.

Who cooks dinner? I do usually, however he makes a mean stir fry

Who is more stubborn? Me

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Brad, I wish I was better at this
Whose parents do you see more often? Brads since mine live forever away, I miss them oddles
Who has more friends?I do forsure, any time that we go places I always run into people I know and he asks me how I even know them. Helps the business that I am in:)

Who has more siblings? I have him beat by 1, I come from a fam of 5, 3 girls 2 boys. He comes from a family of 4, he is the oldest and has 3 sisters.
Now I tag, whoever wants to do it:)

No comments: