Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I love Nostrils and cheese!


Last night we had a busy night. We rushed from Cottage fair at Britt's school right off to dance class for both of the girls, dinner was just skipped. So after all was said and done we stopped at a circle K and I asked the girls if they wanted Nachos for dinner, Londyn said "Hu?" and I replied "you know, Nachos with cheese on them" Londyn then said "MMM I Love Nostrils with cheese!!!" Britt and I died laughing:) These will never be called Nachos again

5 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Wow... I'm gonna love Nostrils & Cheese from now on.. gotta love that cute little LuLu..

jeffylou said...

Kids are the best! Nostrils and cheese sound wonderful. Our latest one is, "Can I wear my swimming soup in the tub?" The best!

Bev said...

That's hilarious. I guess most of the time the cheese does end up on the nose.

Rachel said...

too cute!

Angela Lindley said...

wow londyn, I think you are on your own with that...nostril and cheese doesn't sound that appetizing. what a funny kid.