Wednesday, September 17, 2008

what a mess



I am sure the picture says it all. This is the story of my life latley! it is one huge mess after another. I sure hope my kids are having a great time at the expense

of there mothers insanity:) I am probley no longer the neat freek that I once was, and that is not because I choose not to be, it is because HOW IN THE WORLD can I possibly keep up with mess after mess of this magnitude? It's funny how I am able to look at this entire box of goldfish that was stompted to crumbs on my kitchen floor and just shrug my sholders and not even be angry. Infact if anything it maked me laugh, and I just think to myself "hmm it could be worse", and i really mean it.

3 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

uh oh...wonder who made this mess..he is just truly boy, but I do have to say that Brad was not this bad...sorry...you'll live through it though!!

Rachel said...

is your sweet little brexen to blame for all of that?

Angela Lindley said...

Seriously Good Luck, Brian is still wondering why you encourage these critters for us.