Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Won't my mommy be so proud of me:)

After years of not canning, I decided that it was time to do it. I used to always have a bowl of my moms canned peaches everytime that we went for a visit, but we finished those off a long time ago. Ever since I have told myself that I needed to do my own. Here I am like a million years later finally doing it.
Brittany really enjoyed helping me also
Britt is really great in the kitchen!
this is what Brex and Londyn were doing while we worked

It does just seem wrong that it is still way warm enough to run through the sprinkler and be fine. I am ready for it to not reach 100 every day.

4 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

Wow! I am in pressed. Good job. ( :

The Barclay Family said...

Wow Kayla, very domestic! Good job!!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Cannot wait for a Sunday dinner dessert of Ice Cream and fresh peaches....mmmmmgoood...Yes it is seriously wrong that its the first of October and we can still go swimming...ughh!!

Angela Lindley said...

good job Kayla. I don't know if I could brave it just yet.you are awesome.