Sunday, September 7, 2008

We are getting warmed up for Halloween over at our pad

Londyn got her new halloween costume yesterday and couldnt wait to try it on. Umm we havent gotten it off of her since. And Brex was feeling left out, so I had to dig out some old costumes that I had run accross in the garage a little while ago. To bad Barney isnt popular, Brex makes a cute one:)
oh and I guess we already owned a ladybug costume from when Britt was little. However this is a super thick fleece material, and we all know that noone would last 10min in this thing in Arizona at Halloween, it is still way to hot for this. We used that one while we had normal halloween weather in Utah.
Britt and I are seriously considering our great costumes. For those of you who cant remember what I am ( I only say this because I couldnt remember to save my life) that I am a power puff Girl! I am thinking Barney is a good look for Britt also!

10 comments:

blackburns said...

haha that is so funny and the kids look so dang cute in their costumes

Eldredge Fam. said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! and I'm not just talking about your kids. :) You're a hoot Kayla. Have fun this year.

theleavittranch said...

oh were you wearing a costume? ha ha it is a great look for all of you! We think that Brex is by far the dang cutest. You go Barney!!

Kara said...

Cu-uuute, Kayla! Thats a good look for you. And Britanny, too. I do love new Lady bug costume on Londyn. Adorable. Hey, I need my hair done again! I'll call you. Just wanted to let you know, too, that my blog is private now. Send me an email at kara.sly@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!! :)

jeffylou said...

I hardly recognized you! Now lets see you in Londyn's costume! What Wooo. Love Ya

The Knappy Crew said...

Dave and I were cracking up when we saw your adorable costume. I think you should really wear that for Halloween!

Natalie said...

Wow, is it time to start thinking about Halloween already? You are so prepared! And the costumes look great!

Angela Lindley said...

Kayla, you look just like the powerpuff girls. well, maybe you should get a longer skirt though. hehe. unfortunately Brian will only be a cop.
I think Brex could convince all to bring Barney back sporting that costume.

Tami said...

oh my! Quite the hottie aren't we? I am so sorry I totally flaked and forget to get you the web address it's www.happydazedaycare.com so yeah, sorry. I could not get Katelyn's bum in gear Tuesday sorry we missed ya at the park, we were really really really late!like 10ish, oh well another time =)

Bobby and Shanna said...

Cute, Cute... I really like the lady bug & barney..Dare you to wear the PowerPuff outfit to the Halloween party (you would be the hit of the nite)