Monday, February 25, 2008

Jean again:)))))

I LOVE JEANS! and I have so missed them. I have had to wear soft comfy pants for 3 solid weeks now, and I am so sick of them. I want my jeans back. I really am not suppost to be wearing anything tight, but I have decided that as long as I wear loose fitting jeans that it would be ok. So I did break down and finally wear some this weekend. and I am happy to say that my presurgery jeans are now officially to big on me:))) for the past 2 weeks I have been wanting to try on my presurgery jeans and wanting them to fall off, however because there is so much swelling, I couldnt even button them up. Now that I can wear them with lots of room to spare I know the swelling is on its way down. I'll go ahead and give my permission to continue to go down another ummmm I'll take 8 inches. ha ha, just kidding. I would be happy with single digit jeans again. lets see if I can get there. In the meantime if you see me in jeans and they are to big, just cut me some slack. I dont want to go and get the right size jeans until everything is were it is soppost to be.

3 comments:

Amber Olsen said...

THATS AWESOME. I am jealous. You look awsome and I'm am so glad everything has gone so smoothly.

The Knappy Crew said...

Yeh for jeans!!!!!!I love that they are to big. That probably feels so great. I am jealous. Freakin awesome!!!

Caryn said...

When this is ALL over and you are all recovered, I want an HONEST answer if it was all worth it, cause someday I really wanna do it (well parts of it...)

Love your blog...