Sunday, February 24, 2008

dumb question??

So funny how I spent the time to make my blog cute after I took the valentines backdrop down. and here I have been thinking that as I have logged onto my blog that all was well. Then I logged onto my inlaws computer and saw that I had a boaring black background. Can somone explain why when I log onto my computer at home I see all the cute polka dots and such and then on all other computers you would only see black? I think that I have it fixed now. do you see polka dots?

3 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

We see the polka dots and they are dang cute! But we have noticed that we see some things on one computer and others on our computer at home. Don't ask us why!

Bobby and Shanna said...

I see polka dots...guess you know that though...I kinda didn't mind the black background...but polka dots rock..

Natalie said...

I'm seeing dots as well, and they're super cute! I haven't figured out how to do that kind of stuff yet!