Monday, February 18, 2008

I am looking for great ideas

So I have decided that it was ok to post this on my blog, only because Brad doesn't check this out unless I drag him over to see somthing. But I totally want to do somthing extra special for Brad for our 5yr anniversary coming up on the 1st of March. He has taken such good care of me, and has been so supportive through my whole surgery thing that I want to make sure and come up with a great somthing. The problem is I am not very creative, so I would love some suggestions. He will love that I have somthing planned rather than telling him to be in charge:))) great restrants? great entertainment??? a fun resort in the valley?

6 comments:

Arian said...

Hey there. My hubby's 30th bday is coming up in March and my friend, Jamie, told me about a comedy club in Scottsdale that is supposed to be family friendly. I think I am going to do a little overnight getaway with him and do dinner at a nice steak house and then go to this comedy club. Here is the link to their website with all of their info http://www.theater168.com/

Coplen's said...

I think you should do a Bed N Breakfast in Sedona or something. Randy and I did that when he came home for leave. I also scheduled couple massages and they came right to the room and did them. It was awesome and he totally loved it. Sedona is beautiful and so romantic, plus I know Brad loves the outdoors and it's just so breathtaking there! Just google Bed N Breakfast in Sedona Arizona and you will find tons. It can be a little pricy but worth it! Good Luck

the speers said...

Hey cute girl! you should do something out of the blue, like sky diving or a hot air balloon ride or something! how cute are you? but, I love the B&B idea too...:D

Arian said...

P.S.
Hey, how long are you going to be out of commission? My hair is in major need of a cut! :)

Amber Olsen said...

Hey girl sorry about last night. Seriously I feel horrible. Hope you will forgive me and let me make it up to the both of you.

The Knappy Crew said...

I am reading this for ideas too....no seriously my brother-in law just took my sis-in-law to San Diego for the evening. They flew in just to watch the sun set. A good friend of mine did something similar and was blind folded and taken to San Fran where her boy friend popped the question. Kind of pricey but sooo romantic.