Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Tatoos

So Brad really does not care for tatoo's, this means also those "rub on" ones that come with lots of the little valentine's cards these days. However Londyn and Brittany both got a couple of them yesterday. My comprimise was that if they used them they had to put them in a place that noone could see. (I do know that it takes most of the fun out of them, but that was sort of the point) however, the girls still were excited that we said yes to even that. So Britt put 2 on her belly and Londyn put a spider on her tummy. It's accually preety cute that when we look at Londyn she will pull up her shirt and scream, ahhhh theres a spider! it's extreamly funny everytime for her. Then today Londyn walked up to Brad and said, "Hey dad, do you like my spider?" he said, "No londyn, I really dont like it." she replied, "yes you do!" and once again he said, "no, I wouldn't like any of your TATOOS". She said "no sir dad I only have one, not two". ha ha she really does always pay attention to everything:)

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh, those dang v day card tattoos! I only like them for 2 reasons... 1. They come off very easy and quick and 2. That was one last piece of candy for me to eat...

Braden got Pirates tattoos to match his Halloween costume, and I SWEAR TO YOU, they were still on at Christmas! I think they had super glue in them...

The Curry Family said...

That's too funny, but I can totally see Londyn having fun with hers! These Thomas tatoos that Madisen is addicted to last forever!

Coplen's said...

Too cute! Looks like they had a blast with the tattoos? How are you feeling?

The Knappy Crew said...

ha..ha... I love it. What a smart cookie. A good friend of ours completely covered their 4 year old in tatoo's. They thought it was funny. Arms, legs, tummy, neck, forehead. You name it.
The part that I thought was funny was that they didn't come off very easy and he looked dirty for atleast a month. It was great.