Tuesday, February 5, 2008

a little update

so my update for the day is fairly short, Since I slept a good part of the day. Which was only made possible by my fabo hubby who took my son to Jami's (my sis in laws) for the day and my great friend Cindy took Londyn for the day. Britt was of course at school. I tryed to be brave and see how long I could go without my perkocets, only because you always hear how addictive they can become,blah blah blah, and I didn't want to have any kind of problems like that. Well while sleeping, all was well, and I was feeling good about how I was feeling. but then where the problem arrose was when I decided that it was time to pee! you see, I hadn't calculated that into scheduling when I would finally take more drugs. So when my husband called to tell me about his day I was able to happily announce that my hugest accomplishment of the day was being able to get up and pee without dying, which I thought was a real possibility at the time, because of the extream pain. He found that funny for a split second but then scolded me for waiting so long and made me promise to stay on top of it better. I'm glad he cares, and I promise I will do better not to put myself in that position again:))

1 comment:

Marcie and Holly said...

Way to go Kayla! I'm glad you were able to pee