Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm feeling challenged! (if you know what I mean)

I will apoligize right now if this is TMI, my poor hubby is always telling me that I blog with a little to much detail.
So, this morning was packed full of events that I couldnt resist sharing the laugh with. First of all I need you to remember that I had a little nip/tuck done 1 1/2 weeks ago. And because of this I have to wear this SUPER tight compression girdle body suit thing. And up to this point feeling like a child I had to ask my hubby "if it was a good time that I took a shower", only because this compression thing has clips and then zips up the side of me and even for my hubby to do, was no small task.
Well back to my morning, everything was going fantastic, britt was off to school, londyn had just been picked up for preschool and I had put Brex down for his nap. I was totally excited to get to call up my most awsome friend Larin and get to chat. Feeling successful with all of these things when Brexen's nap was cut 1 hr short of the 2 hr nap he takes. I walked into a room knowing somthing wasnt right, he had made a little poopie. Naturally I picked him up out of the crib to change him and, WRONG, this was no little poopie. It was a full blown explosion, that I was now wearing. Infact it was such a large amount that it had gone through my clothes onto, yep, you guessed it..... my compression thingy. Thank goodness I had a second one that was clean. But now was the real laugh, how was I to do this ALONE????
I thought I had all my bases covered for emergencies, however this was one I hadnot thought out. I have had oddles of friends and neighbors who have offered to help. but I quickly decided that this was not one of those good favors to ask of somone. ( Dont think I didnt contemplate calling Brad home from work for this one) anyways about 1 hr later I finally was done getting this thing on ALONE. aside from the whole naked body thing, I promise I could have charged admission for the laughs you would have received watching me try to figure out how to get dressed alone. I think I think I would consider myself a graduate now!

8 comments:

The Romneys said...

Kayla-ok your blog is fun to read! I am so excited for you and your surgery! You look awesome in the latest pictures! I miss you!

The Curry Family said...

You could of called me...I would have done my best to help out! Glad you were able to get it done though.

Lepak's said...

Kayla, I do not think your blog is TMI tell Brad sometimes you and him at my moms are TMI in front of me lol.... Glad you were able to snap everything all up. You could have called me, I could have done something I am sure and that would not have been cleaning Brexen up! haha

Coplen's said...

Kayla you had me rolling in this one! Too funny! And you can never be TMI the more details the better! :)

Caryn said...

I love your blog and all its details! That's what makes a good blog GOOD!

Arian said...

Ok, that sounds like the perfect reason to call your visiting teacher to come help you!! If you can't call your visiting teacher to help you back into your compression suit, when can you? :) ha ha ha. That seriously would have been a hilarious sight to see. Glad you were able to handle things yourself.

Stephanie Walker said...

Okay, to go along with Arian's comment...you could've totally called you VT companion to help you out! :) I'm glad you are doing well!

Natalie said...

Nothing is TMI for me, you know that! And you could have called me as well!