Sunday, February 10, 2008

Great Grandpa comes to visit!





We were so happy to have my Grandpa Piepgrass over for a visit this afternoon. He lives in Utah and has been down in Mesa helping an aunt recover from an illness. He has been busy taking her to doctor visits and such and was able to get away this weekend to come see us. We LOVE GRAMPS! he is such a fun grandpa, and my kids just love him as do I. We took a walk and then was able to sit on the back porch and enjoy this awesome weather! while the kids were playing, Londyn fell and got hurt. She ran over to daddy and he said to her "poor baby" she quit crying instantly and looked at him with a very confused look and said "I'm not a poo baby!" how confusing was that for her. Ha ha, we had a good laugh about that one.

3 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

We enjoyed Great Grandpa for dinner too.. he is so young for his years..hope he can visit again.

Amber Olsen said...

You are the cutest. Cambria has never been happier than when she opened that present. You really didnt' need to do that. I want to come visit you soon. Call me and let me know when I can.

Cory said...

Thanks so much for keeping good track of Grandpa while he is away. It is so good for him to visit with you guys. Thanks for the post and the photos!