Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!





Today is Brad & my 5 yr anniversary. I am married to a great man! let me tell ya why:
1. Brad never tells me no on anything. If there is somthing that I really want, he will always find a way to make it happen.
2. he is a great dad!
3. he is a very hard worker, he never stops.
4. Brad is always willing to help anyone.
5. Brad is a super great listener, well I think he listens? I do talk alot, sorry honey:)
6. I love that Brad can cry when things are important.
7. He always opens my door still! I know can you beleive it.
8. He is preety dang cute! always a +
9. Brad always puts his family before himself.
10. He can really get down when the mood is right, I have seen him dance on only a few ocassion and he is really good. (anyone remember the movie the burnams have of Brett and Brad totally dancing????) if you havent seen it you are missing out.
11. Ok I better say somthing good about his truck or that might hurt his feelings, so here it goes. Babe you drive a cool truck:))

The truth is I could totally go on and on. Love ya Brad

5 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

Congrats! We are so happy that you guys are celebrating your 5th! And believe us, we know the man can dance! He really gets his groove on.

Bobby and Shanna said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wow, has it been 5 years already?? Time flies when your having fun..We are sorry we are not in town to help with the kids for this...hope you are able to go somewhere together..Congratulations, we are so glad that Brad found a great wife and has the most adorable three kids...Love you guys!!

gina said...

Okay, let me set the record straight. Brad got his moves from me, I do have soul. We did not spend all those trips to Salt Lake just going to conference! Kayla you do have a good husband, he is one of the best. I know that you are a good wife too, and Brad is a lucky guy. You too are the best!!!!!

Bobby and Shanna said...

I need to add to my post, that yes Kayla, you did catch the greatest guy on the earth.. We love Brad so much and he has become a wonderful son, great husband and an awesome dad...He really loves his kids..Of course I am not predjudice at all..

Cory said...

Kayla and Brad! Congratulations I have so much enjoyed seeing the two of you grow and develop into the dynamite couple that you are. I have enjoyed having Brad as a part of the family, it seems that he has always been part of it. I always knew that Kayla had the best of taste. Kayla you are a totally awesome niece I'm always amazed by you. Good luck on another fifty years! Cory