Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ive been tagged

Thanks Amber for the tag......WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YRS AGO? I was living in Blanding ut. and was married to my first husband "Don". Also I was like 5 months pregnant with Brittany. 5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST? 1. I need to shampoo my carpets 2. decorate my master bathroom 3. get in shape enough to run a marathon 4. one of these days I am going to make some great scrap books (we will see) 5. clean out my closet ( I mean MAJOR clean it out) 5 SNACKS I ENJOY? 1. frozen green grapes 2. cake, it has to be the middle cake:) 3. ranch rice cakes 4. string cheese 5. wintergreen mints 5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED? 1. Blanding, ut 2. Provo, ut 3. Salem, ut 4. Gilbert, Az 5. Queen Creek, Az WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WAS A BILLIONAIRE? 1. Lots more traveling with my family, we love to travel! 2. invest 3. help out some fam members 4. play more and work a little less 5. we would forsure move to some acrege and build, have fun with the decorating and yard designing 5 JOBS I HAVE HAD? 1. Subway artist:) 2. Patio (local hangout and drive thru) 3. Coldwell Banker secretary 4. Nail Tech 5. Hairdresser 5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME? 1. I love being home, I dont have to go places to be happy 2.I am doing nothing, never, I love to be busy 3. I dont like lettuce 4. I love doing yard work 5. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I tag Tracy, Heidi and Jami good luck this was kindof hard for me

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Very interesting answers, Kayla! It's nice to get to know you a little better!