Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter pagent






Ok I know that tonight is probley an overkill with 4 new posts, but I have totally gotten behind. Today my sis in laws were giving me a hard time about not posting for to long. So I hope this redeems me:)

We went to the easter pagent last night (sat night) it has been several years since we have been. We usually are in ut for easter, but because of my bros upcoming wedding in april we decided not to make the trip 2 times so closely. My parents, little bro, and little sis were here to go with us. We left Brex and Londyn with Nana and took Brittany with us. She really liked it! oh and yes Angela you look amazing in your closeup with sleeping Blaine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arian said...

Adorable pictures! Looks like you guys had a great weekend.
Hey, email me your email address. I am making my blog private and don't have it. Email me at airjordan04@cox.net

Thanks!

The Knappy Crew said...

I am so sad we missed it....call me and I will fill you in as to why we flaked. I love all the new posts.
You so need a dog. I think our Dixie is the best entertainment for our kids. She is still quite the chewer. I left my Nalgene water bottle in the back today for seriously two seconds so I could answer the door.....Ruined. She chewed the lid so bad I can't close it. I can't wait until she gets out of this stage.

Bobby and Shanna said...

I'm glad you got to go with your family ... I had fun watching LuLu & Camo!! They are such good kids!! They must take after me(hehe)

Coplen's said...

Kayla did you happen to go in and see the Reflections portraits of Christ! They are amazing, if you haven't seem them yet they are so beautiful!

Angela Lindley said...

So could you have posted a scarrier picture of me. If scarrier is a word. Way cute page.