Monday, March 3, 2008

Cruise time!

It has been since our honeymoon that Brad and I have been on a cruise. We went to Belize and also stopped at Key west. We had such a great time! we totally have wanted to go on another cruise ever since then. So this weekend we booked a cruise with Royal Caribbean to go in Jan 09 we are going to stop in Jamaica and also Grand Caymen. I know it is early but we are big planners, and we know that if we dont schedule early that a million other things will come up between now and then. As of right now our only travel buddies are my sis Angela and her hubby Brian. If there is anyone else who would like to come, let me know I will see if you pass the "cool enough" test. just kidding ha ha, but I will get you the info to book with us.

1 comment:

Coplen's said...

Kayla sounds fun! Can you give me all the info I am interested in it! How much does it cost and the good stuff etc.. you can email me at heidi.stoltz@srpnet.com

Heidi