Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bring on the sun!

I dont know about all of you that have children and pools, but my kids just dont understand why they are not allowed to swim. And I mean the first day that it becomes warm outside the begging beggins. I even paraded my children out to the cold water thinking that if I let them stick their feet in, that they would realize that moms are always right:) however this seemed to backfire on me. even after their feet went in and took their breath away they assured me that they didnt think it was to cold. So I caved in and atleast let them break out the swimming suits and run through sprinklers. Britt had one of her friends come home from school with her last friday since they always have 1/2 days on fridays. Brittany and Anna had a blast. Brex and Londyn couldnt get enough of it either. I got a bunch of really cute pics of them all enjoying the sun!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Very cute pictures, Kayla! I know what you mean, Noah already played on a Slip 'n Slide last week! These kids just can't wait for the hot weather, can they?!