Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Parties Parties and More Parties

July is always a super busy month with trying to fit in as much summer fun as possible. Also it is both of my girls bdays. Along with that comes the parties we get to plan. I swore I was going to make it easier this year, and I think I did for Londyn's Party, it was a huge success. BUT........... For Brittany's party I may be in way over my head with 21 screaming girls planning to attend! What was I thinking?

My kids are so good and they help out around the house so much that I have a hard time not wanting to spoil them! Especially on their special days!
Also tonight I have all my acheivment day girls coming over for a swim and to have sno cones. Fun summer days:)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am still laughing about your post that I am getting skinny again. Oh, if only that were true. I have plateaued a bit, and not at the weight I want to be. I got a ways to go still. I actually think that picture is distorted. I tried to size it, but it didn't work, so when I tried to get it back to the original size, I couldn't make it look normal. I think it is too long, probably making me look thinner than I am. TOO funny! Good luck with your parties! :)

The Curry Family said...

21 girls...you are crazy! I know it will be fun and Britt will have a blast...that's what matters! :)