Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fishing

On sat night I went down to the Lymans to visit and Brad got Brex all bathed in his pjs and ready for bed. But when I got back we decided to go and find Ang and Brian who were at the 4th resevoir fishing. We got there right in time for Brex to get to see Brian catch this HUGE fish. ha ha just kidding, it was a little guy, but Brex loved it.
Brex has no fears, he just wanted to grab it befor Brian threw it back.


Brad caught his own fishy! He was definatly just as wiggly!

6 comments:

The Curry Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time in Blanding! I KNOW it looks like there was no room in that pool for your kids, but I also KNOW that they all the kids would have made room! :)

Cassie Cruz said...

How fun! Im totally bummed out that we didnt get to go to Blanding. Everyone has said that they had the best fireworks! Thats ausome. For such a small town they really know how to celebrate the 4th. Definately puts St. George to shame, in my opinion.
Your family is so adorable. :)

Rachel said...

I missed seeing you guys in Blanding...its one of the few times a year we actually see you guys! We'll keep our fingers crossed for the rest of the holidays!

Kenny Do's said...

Kayla I love the pic of you Brad and Brexn with the sunset!

Julie&Mark said...

The background w/ the sunset is beautiful.

Angela Lindley said...

I think Brexen makes a better fish than the one Brian caught. The funniest part about Brexen touching the fish is he just grabbed the head with no reservations. We had fun with you guys up.