Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of july part3

A little story behind this shishkabob. Brex was getting hungry and tired of waiting for our food. He was getting in and out of the stroller because we were just sitting in the shade watching the girls doing all the relays. Brad looked at me and said ummm where did Brex get that? I had no idea, he had managed to steel a whole stick of meat. I couldnt tell where it had came from, he knows a good thing when he sees it I guess. There is always hundreds of people in line for those famous sticks, (we just arnt willing to wait that long to get them). Infact a few minutes later he had made a girlfriend who was willing to share a few cheetos:) (jen it was your neice) Brex really knows how to use those baby blues for the important things.
He is showing me that he can fend for himself, he was so proud. The little theif.
Britt & Lindsey went and did the "diving for dollars" they managed to get like $8. Which is preety good for 2 minutes of work:) I do have to say that my mom and I should recive the "mother and grandmother of the year award" we were so HOT HOT HOT and we were still willing to wait for these cuties to do the races in the pool. We were begging them to sprinkle us with water so we wouldnt DIE.
Grams and Londyn while watching Jordon and Kendra play volleyball.

No comments: