Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FLYING ACES girls weekend part 3

Day 2 of our trip we went to park city to spend the day, we went to the "All Star Arial Show" where the olypians did all the jumps and flips in the air off of the jumps, but instead of snow, they land in water. Super great show! It was during this show that I realized my screamer was almost broken:((( I must have cheered and laughed to much the night before. After the show we hit their outlets, and we seriously gave new meaning to the term "shop til you drop" we totally did that! but no kids shopping is rare so we had to get as much in as possible. Infact I did such a great job shopping that I had to take a lrg carry on to haul all of my purchases home in. oooppppsi!
We started out on the grass but got to hot, so we found some shade.
jumpers getting ready to start the show.
I got the whole team to sign this shirt for Brad, I thought he would think this was a cool.
Never know when you might be standing by a white buffalo again so I needed a pic next to it.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so jealous!!!

jeffylou said...

good times! See ya in a few days

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

How fun! What a great get away! :)

Cassie Cruz said...

That is so ausome that you got to have a girls weekend with no kids! But better yet with your Mom and Sisters! It looks like you guys had a blast. I just think that is so wonderful! :) Me and my Sisters need to do that some day.