Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Did you know?

Did you know that Brex is a twin? The funny part is that the other twin doesnt even belong to me:))) My friend Larin and I had planned to have babies at the same time, and I ended up beating her by only a few months but we had these cute boys who are both redheads and look so simalar as you can see. His name is Jaxon and then there is my little Brexen.
Larin I am sure you will appriciate this pic:))) She really is one of my BEST friends and I am sad to say that her family moved back to California a little bit ago, so we had to have one last BBQ to hang out. BooHoo I am still sad, but glad to have a super fun place to go to visit now:)
This is her son Dean and Londyn having a sand fight and LOVING it!
Brad and Larin's hubby Dave hanging out where the food is:) Just kidding, but we did have a great time with there family over.
Brittany had a friend named Makenna who was over playing so she got to stick around for the fun.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, so Brex and Jaxon aren't even cousins, huh? They really do look alike in that photo, especially the expression on their faces! Of course, Brittany and Makenna look a lot alike too. Amazing!

Bobby and Shanna said...

This is too sad..but as you say it, you will have a cool place to hang out in CA..Brex & Jaxon could be twins!!

The Curry Family said...

Wow, they do look so similar! How funny!

Kara said...

how cute! They do look very similar... I just love redheads, especially when they are as cute as these two! Its fun to see Brittany and McKenna on your blog! Sounds like you all had a great time!

Kaltaler Korner said...

I am so sad that Larin moved. She was the first person I met in Queen Creek. I didn't get to say goodbye cuz we are out of town. I didn't realize your boys looks so similiar :)