Saturday, July 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LU-LU BUGS! THE BIG #4


My sweet little Londyn is 4 today! Londyn is such an obedient and sweet little girl. Brex & Britt feel lucky to have her as their sis! And I know forsure that Brad & I just adore her. We LOVE you oddles Londyn!
Let me explain one of those pics for those who dont know the story. Yes that is PERMANENT marker all over her legs. Her and Britt had gone into one of Nana's bedrooms to color and this is how she wanted to show her creative side. Not so good at the time, but it makes a great Pic & funny story now:)

4 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Happy B-day Londyn..We can't wait to see you at your party!!

jeffylou said...

Happy Birthday!

The Curry Family said...

Happy Birthday, LuLu! We had a great time at Amazing Jakes, thanks for inviting us! I hope you had a 'Happy' day!

Bartel's said...

Oh my gosh! It's been 4 years already!? Happy Birthday Londyn! She is so beautiful.