Sunday, July 6, 2008

FIREWORKS!

Gramps, Daddy & Brex waiting for the fireworks to start. We had those glow stick necklaces that we were playing with.
My cute Bro Blaine, he is 18 and going into the national gaurd in a week. We are going to miss him oddles!!!! My kids LOVE uncle Blainey:)
My cute sis Angela and her hubby Brian. Londyn has found her spot for the fireworks, right in Ang's lap. Poor Londyn was Sooooo tired, Ang said she only lasted through 15 firworks and she asked if she could go to sleep. So she slept the rest of the time in ang's arms.
Brittany nice earings, I think they are just slightly to large, what do the rest of you think? these accually looked preety cool in the dark, we were getting preety creative with these necklaces.

What a cute bunch of girls!!

1 comment:

Bobby and Shanna said...

This looks like so much fun... this is when I really really feel left out not going.. Blanding has the best 4th of July Fireworks!!
Rockin R Ranch's is not the same!!