Friday, January 30, 2009

Poor little guy

What a tough little guy! Brex was out riding his motorcylce a few days ago and crashed into the block wall right on a corner. On top of what you see here, he had a lrg trickle of blood running out of this. He cryed for maybe 2 minutes but then wanted to go ride more. He kept on swipping his forhead to wipe away this enormus lump, I am sure he could see it because it was sticking out so00 far.
This was right after the 2 min mark of crying. I dont think he realized why I was taking the pic, he just put on his cute smile. If you notice, all of his recent pics he has this cheesy crooked smile, we dont know what it is all about. But Brad and I were laughing so hard the other day because as we were going through a ton of pic's they ALL were like this. Silly boy!

5 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Poor guy! But what a cutie!!

jeffylou said...

Poor guy, he looks like a de-horned unicorn. Cutie never-the-less.

The Curry Family said...

That is one big ole bump! I guess that's boys for you, huh? Something I get to look forward to!

Julie & Mark said...

ouch! The big bump w/ the smile below doesn't seem like they should go together. Not much slows him down I can see.

Kenny Do's said...

Wow, that's one serious knot on his head...It's a good thing he's tough!