Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Going Private

So I swore I would not go private just because it has been so fun to be able to find so many old friends through here. But we had our own eye opening thing happen that has made me change my mind. I just thought I would share what happened.
We got a phonecall from Brittany's principal this morning saying that she had received a letter from a police force ( not specified which one) about a girl who was upducted and when traced back to how this man found this girl, and later carried out her ubduction it was through her blog. Because of that, they have been doing random checks in other schools. And Brittany's name was specifically brought up, as being in the danger zone. This has freeked me out that there has been a police force searching her blog, and her principal said she had gone through her blog also. I know that these are for anyone to read, but I didnt think that complete strangers were really going through and reading them.
Needless to say, we will be going private soon, so please get me your email addresses so I can give you an invite. I will not publish your comments so noone else will see your addresses. I guess I will have to stick to facebook to finding all you friends out there:)

No comments: