Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family Traditions

So we have this family tradition that started 3 years ago, and my kids totally look forward to it! For our last FHE before Christmas we always decorate our own stockings to put out for santa. The kids just love to go crazy with the puff paint and glitter etc.... This is how they turned out this year. Its a good thing we had a few days for them to dry, there were some spots that had soooo much globbed in one spot that it took forever to dry. We also let the kids decorate there own gingerbread house, however the kids ate more of the candy than they used.




















I am now so far behind in my blogging that the thought of doing it is feeling like a pain. So I will start slowly and hopfully get caught up in the next couple days.



2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Love the stocking tradition. How fun for your kids!

Bev said...

I love the idea with the stockings!