Friday, January 30, 2009

Kindergarten Shots


If you can tell , Londyn's entire sholder is huge and swollen, and hot to the touch. Those dang immunizations! she had her last 5 shots yesterday to get ready to go into Kindergarten. she did amazingly well, and didn't even shed a tear. I couldnt beleive it, even the nurse was super suprised that she was so tough. I did take her to get her a giant suprise for doing so well! After we got home from getting them, I noticed that her entire body had become completly covered in a bad rash and so I had to call back to the dr's to question them. I was informed it was not a suppost to be a side effect to her shots, so I had to give her some Benedryl and then keep a close eye on it to make sure it didnt spread any worse, but really it was already everywhere. It was weird because the medicine didnt help it to go away at all. I checked on her at 1 in the morning and Brad checked on her right before he left for work at 4 and it hadnt gone away. But by 7 when she got up it was all gone. Thank goodness! anyways, she is super excited that she is officially all ready to be able to start Kindergarten in July:)

2 comments:

jeffylou said...

Your poor kids, they always seem to have a medical story going on.

Julie & Mark said...

Poor Londyn, glad she is doing better now. Wow ready to start school in July, hard to believe.