Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Big kids play in the snow:)

Brad and I decided to go out to my parents cabin and play with the new snow shoes my Dad got for Christmas. We had such a blast! The weather was perfect, and we totally enjoyed playing in the snow.
The snow was so deep that I could touch the roofline of the cabin, crazy!

Here is Brad getting all geared up



Ohhh how cute a heart! ha ha, we were just being goofy


I know it is hard to see without an arial view. But there is this big open feild by the side of the cabin that had preety much untouched snow, so we decided to write LILES in cursive accross it. We took atleast a million baby steps to pack it down in just the right spots. We followed exactly in each others footsteps so we didnt disturb any of the other snow around it. Pretty fun! Those snow shoes give you such a great workout, we had a hard time walking when we were done because our legs were so tired:)




5 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

I love the snow pictures. looks like fun!! Okay you made me laugh out loud with the super funny drum pictures. You kill me.

Kenny Do's said...

How fun Kayla...Living here in the snow I guess I take it for granted...I stay out of it! It always makes me smile when I see yours. luv it!

Angela Lindley said...

jelous you had so much in the snow. love the pics

Michael and Dena said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun.

MIchelle said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love plying in the snow.