Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve party

Here is our official family Christmas shot of 08'
Jersie and Londyn did there dance routine, super cute!

Brittany sang for her talent, she did such a great job!


Here are all the cute little angels



Gena made all the costumes this year, they all turned out so cute! Most of the kids were super excited to wear them. I have to say most, but really I think all but one were excited. That one would be my son, Brexen. All he was interested in, was one of those shepard sticks, hmm I wonder why? could it be so he could swing it around and nearly bash people?





What a great wiseman that Brittany made




Brexen was sooo not excited to sit on Santa's lap, we even tryed all day to prep him.














Londyn was a little unsure about Santa this year still. I did have to tell her that it really was papa or she never would have gone up on his lap without kicking and screaming too.




















No comments: