Monday, August 4, 2008

Fam reunion part 3

Londy & mommy. Yes, I was able to cut into her play time and get atleast 1 picture with her:)
I am sure you are thinking, "what are they doing walking through a feild of dirt?" well, playing frizbee golf of course, it is really fun! we played several rounds and really got preety good. One downfall is that if we wernt already dirty enough from camping, we managed to get even dirtier! Our shoes and feet were soooooo yuck! owell the price of having a good time is steep:)
Brad busted out a ton of games of pool, did quite well if I dont say so myself.
Oh and lets not forget about all the GREAT food we partook in! Ang thanks for the food demo!!

here is my gramps! We love grandpa Peipgrass, he is so much fun. He and Cory took 1st place in the horseshoe tourney.

No comments: